Equipped with a tough 48cm steel cutting deck, the Toro 20952 Recycler® Mower is ideal for gardeners with medium-sized lawns. It also offers a highly versatile approach to grass disposal with three cutting options, while Toro’s thoughtful design features ensure comfort and ease of use at all times.
This mower features three different methods of grass disposal: rear discharge, rear collection, and recycling. The rear discharge option ejects the grass clippings back out of the mower, which is very handy when you are dealing with long and thick grass, as it prevents the cutting blade becoming clogged up and keeps everything moving. For the collection function meanwhile, the 20952 is equipped with a large 60 litre capacity grassbag, its excellent size reducing the number of stops you’ll need to make in order to empty it, allowing you to work in a far more time-efficient manner. However, the greatest time-saver is the mower’s recycling feature. The grass cuttings are chopped up many times before being returned to the ground, rapidly decomposing and providing the soil with vital nutrients, thus helping to maintain a green and healthy lawn. This is a great eco-friendly way to cut your grass, and it looks tidy too as the clippings are cut up very small.
Versatility is also offered with regards to the height of cut. This can be adjusted with two levers on the wheels, allowing the selection of heights between 21mm and 98mm and preparing the mower for a wide variety of cutting conditions. Additionally, if you raise the cutting height to the highest setting, the mower also functions as a leaf shredder and collector. Switching between collection and recycling functions is also made incredibly convenient with just a flick of the handy Recycle-on-Demand lever.
Ease of use is similarly ensured by the 20952’s variable speed AutoMatic Drive System. This self-propulsion system allows the mower to match your pace, slowing down and speeding up based on how quickly or slowly you are moving. This makes pushing the mower a far less strenuous task and lets you work in a far more time-efficient way. Power is provided by a 159cc Toro OHV engine with an Alternator, promising quiet and fuel-efficient operation. Starting the engine meanwhile is made easy with two options: the standard recoil handle, or an electric key start, which works in the same manner as a car’s ignition. Both of these are located within easy reach from a standing position, so you don’t need to bend down to operate them.
Convenience and comfort are also ensured by Toro’s other intelligent design features. For example, this mower comes fitted with an Operator Presence Control lever located within easy reach of the handlebar. This is a great safety feature which allows you to stop the engine at any time by simply releasing the lever. The height-adjustable handlebar meanwhile ensures that you can find the most suitable mowing position for your height, guaranteeing comfortable operation at all times. Finally, the handlebar can also be folded for easy transportation and compact storage. Weight: 38.5kg
• Featuring a 48cm steel cutting deck ideal for tackling medium-sized lawns
• 3-in-1 versatility: rear collection, rear discharge and recycling functions
• Featuring patented Recycler® technology for excellent mulching performance, cutting and re-cutting grass clippings up to 15 times
• Recycle-on-Demand: one lever allows you to instantly switch from grass collection to recycling mode
• Featuring an AutoMatic Drive System, matching your pace as you speed up and slow down, with power provided by a quiet-running and fuel-efficient 159cc Toro OHV engine with Alternator
• Two ways of starting the engine: traditional recoil handle or electric key-start
• Offering an adjustable height of cut, with heights between 21mm and 98mm, selected by levers on the mower’s wheels (leaf collection is also possible if the mower is used on its highest height setting)
• Equipped with a large 60 litre capacity grassbag, ensuring less time is spent emptying the cuttings
• Also featuring an Operator Presence Control lever for added safety, allowing you to stop the engine immediately
• Comfortable operation ensured by the height-adjustable handlebar
• The handlebar also folds to allow easy transportation and compact storage
Type: Rotary Mowers - 4 Wheel